Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Damn You D7!

For the past four days at work ... I've been trying to acquire a bottle of the "blue" flavored Powerade ... I believe the correct flavor name is "Mountain Blast." Whenever I press "D7" on the keypad to receive my daily dose of electrolytes, the machine locks up right as the bottle is about to leave its chilled residence.

I'm a big fan of the "Mountain" ... seeing it's the only available flavor of Powerade in the vending machine currently.

Sometimes we'll have the standard "orange," "lemon-lime," or "fruit punch" Gatorade, but when I'm thirsty at work ... only the "Mountain" will truly do.

I've gotten a couple Cherry Cokes in the meantime ... even a Fanta ... but just no fuckin luck with that damn D7!

I've written a scathing note regarding my frustration at this problem. Shortly after I post this blog, I will tape the note to the vending machine in hopes the technician assigned to refueling this machine of alternative energy drinks will shed some light on this powerade problem.

The note is written as follows (verbatum):

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DRINK (BUY) A POWERADE FROM THIS MACHINE FOR THE PAST 4 DAYS AND WILL CONTINUE TO UNTIL THIS PROBLEM IS FIXED. PLEASE
FIX "D7."
-VERY THIRSTY CUSTOMER

As I was read what I had just written ... it appears I will stop buying Powerades/Gatorades as soon as this problem is fixed which couldn't be farther from the truth. Nonetheless ... I'm sure they will get the idea.

Now that I think about it ... that note wasn't very scathing at all ... maybe a bit of frustration came across, but certainly wouldn't be classified as a scathing note. I'm not much of a "scather."

I'll keep you posted.

Colin

No comments: