Sunday, September 2, 2007

Limits

I've kinda been thinking about this for a week or two now...fasting.

I don't really have any objective in mind, but I think it will be interesting for me to test my limits. I've had a lot on my mind lately, and I would like something else to occupy my brainspace.

Understandably I'm aware that this may not be the safest thing to do...or the wisest. But by the time anybody knows I've done it...I'm sure I will be eating again. In about an hour or so, it will already have been 24 hours.

I had a Powerade at work today, and I think I'm going to try and stick to those kinds of drinks seeing they have more electrolytes than water, but that's it.

A very good friend of mine suggested against me doing this a while ago, but I need to switch things up. This isn't going against her wishes by any means, but I think she has influenced my decision in more ways than one.

Don't expect me to turn into some hippie-activist anytime soon. I'm keeping this strictly on a day-to-day basis.

Target Goal: 1 week

Day 1 almost complete.

Colin

No comments: